There have been some dissonant noises and some violations of the game’s rules in the game recently. Some players have used hack on the battlefield. Some have used farm bot to level up quickly, and some have spread inappropriate words in the game. It all affects the environment of our entire Conqueror’s Blade community.
We want all generals can enjoy the pure joy that the combat brings and will have the best gaming experience without disturbed by any violation. Therefore, starting today, we have decided to make public the results of the following three violations from time to time, in order to create a healthy environment for the community:
1. Whoever used third-party software to modify game data, which had seriously disturbed the battlefield ecology and the gaming experience of other players, will be on the list.
2. Whoever used third-party software to profit from the battlefield by doing nothing will be on the list. Such behavior had contrary to the principle of fairness.
3. Whoever makes any of the prohibited statements as follows on any channels in the game, will be on the list:
1) It contains words or phrases that hatred inciting, politics-bashing, and racial discriminating;
2) It contains unfriendly words or phrases to insult others;
3) It contains words or phrases involving pornography, gambling, or drugs;
4) It contains words or phrases of an advertising nature or the dissemination of unofficial web sites; 5) It contains statements that violate any law.
The following is a list of players who have penalized this time:
We will continue to monitor the gaming status of the above players, and if the same violations occur again, they will be subject to more severe penalties.
In order to create a healthy environment for the community, and better everyone’s gaming experience, the Conqueror’s Blade Operations Team will be unwavering in our fight against hack or farm bot. We won’t let slide any uncivilized language in any channel. Warlords are welcome to report any of the above game violations to us. As long as we work together, we can surely create a friendly and stable gaming environment. Thanks for your support of the Conqueror’s Blade.
Please report to this Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the results of our process or need to make a complaint, please also contact us at the above email address.
Conqueror’s Blade Operations Team