- Leonardo “leo_drk” Oliveira from 00Nation is benched. The actual reason is not confimed by any official member of the team or organization itself.
- After the team’s a bad start to the year and not qualifying for the PGL Major Antwerp 2022
- Unknown whether the decision was taken by the organization, the player or by mutual agreement.
- leo_drk is one of the players on the original 00Nation team, signed in September of last year.
- The player signed by 00Nation last year.
Leonardo “leo_drk” Oliveira is on the bench at 00Nation. After the team’s a bad start to the year and not qualifying for the PGL Major Antwerp 2022, the player left the starting lineup and is awaiting a proposal to leave the organization he has been defending since September last year.
According to Dust2 Brasil. It is unknown whether the decision was taken by the organization, the player or by mutual agreement, but the official announcement should happen soon.
Possible Background Story of “leo_dark” Benched
According to the report, 00Nation is already on the market looking for a replacement. Names like Rodrigo “biguzera” Bittencourt, from paiN, and Lucas “Lucaozy” Neves, from Sharks, are on the radar. As the players are the highlights of their respective teams, 00Nation will not have an easy life, and negotiations will be difficult to conclude.
leo_drk is one of the players on the original 00Nation team, signed in September of last year. Alongside Vinicius “vsm” Moreira, he was one of the only survivors of the overhaul led by Marcelo “coldzera” David, who brought with him Mario “malbsMd” Samayoa, Santino “try” Rigal and coach João “righi” Righi. Behind the scenes, there is an expectation that the team will undergo another change.
At 22, leo_drk started competing in 2016 as a professional CS:GO, player. He moved to the Sharks in Portugal. The player stayed for four years with the organization and stood out, being loaned to MIBR at the end of 2020. After the teammates did not renew with the organization, the player joined Vito “kNg” Giuseppe in Plano, signed by 00Nation last year.