Remote Play is a feature of the PlayStation 4 that allows you to stream and play your games on a different device, such as a PC or a compatible Xperia smartphone or tablet. Here are the steps you can follow to set up and use Remote Play:
- Enable Remote Play on your PS4: Go to [Settings] > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then select the [Enable Remote Play] checkbox.
- Download and install the Remote Play app: Visit the Remote Play page on the PlayStation website and download the Remote Play app for your device. Install the app and follow the prompts to set it up.
- Connect your device to the same network as your PS4: Make sure your device and your PS4 are connected to the same local network.
- Pair your device with your PS4: Follow the prompts in the Remote Play app to pair your device with your PS4. You may need to enter a code displayed on your PS4 screen into the app to complete the pairing process.
- Start Remote Play: Once your device is paired with your PS4, you can start Remote Play by launching the app and selecting your PS4 from the list of available systems. You should then see a streaming version of your PS4’s home screen on your device, and you can use the on-screen controls or a compatible controller to play your games.
To use Remote Play, your PS4 and your device must be connected to the internet, and your PS4 must be turned on. Additionally, some games may not be compatible with Remote Play.